FunForMobile Forums

iPhone 4 help

Forums : Phones & Reviews : iPhone 4 help 1

justagirl363

10-17-10 00:37 
I just downloaded a bunch if ringtones for my iPhone 4. They came as texts. I opened the links and tapped download. They opened and played. Where are they now? I can't find them anywhere. Does anybody have an iPhone 4 that can answer this for me? Please and thank you!

Posted from mobile phone

nunya

Male 73

10-17-10 01:09 
the iphone, like most smart phones, is not very download friendly. all you were really doing was streaming them instead of downloading and playing. just about anything apple is made to be used only with other apple products.
while there are a few 'hacks' and 3rd party apps that would allow you to download content, direct with the phone, the forum rules doesn't permit discussion of them. and since i am not an iphone user, i could not give exact details anyhow.
the best thing i can say, is to download to your pc and import them to your itunes. this will allow you to put them on your phone.

~Ms.ThickLeezee~

Female 30

07-29-11 03:53 
I also have a iPhone and have found several apps that let's u create tones but thn u have to some how connect it to pc iTunes n sync... But for some reason I'm unable even wit the tutorials thy have on you tube. It's not easy as jus dragging...

Posted from mobile phone

~Ms.ThickLeezee~

Female 30

07-29-11 05:19 
Ok so I figured it out finally ok go to apps download a ringtone maker but first u must have music in ur iTunes once u download app it will tell u to pic a tune n thn u will b able to pick a verse or waterer thn click save. Ok next u must hook iPhone to pc, go to preferences n make sure Ringtones is checked. Them click on ur iPhone link click apps click waterer ringtone maker thn scroll dwn and u will see the song right click n save to pc Once u have done that double click it n it will open wit iTunes Check ur ringtone folder to the left to make sure it's there. Then u click phone link again click ringtones tab n u will see where ringtones is checked n click apply or sync n there u go lol

Posted from mobile phone

babygurlashie

Female 23

07-06-12 13:46 
i just tried your way and i got it to work but when i synced the ringtone to my phone it took all my music off? any idea why? or how i can put ringtones on without it taking all my music off?

Meiko Honma

Female 25

07-09-12 19:16 
by any chance what do you mean by it took your music off?
do your other music files disappear or are you not able to play them anymore?

Major

07-19-12 16:44 
is it cool

iphoneplease

09-10-12 18:40 
Discover the FUN of playing with fire in a completely save environment within iPhone!!!

Each virtual fire have realistic flame, fire, glow, smoke and spark. Unique sound capture made the flaming sound ultra realistic.

four Supreme Fire Styles you can't afford to miss:
1. Oil Fire
2. Candle Fire
3. Ghost Fire
4. Fire Torch

Multi touch support:
1. Touch to ignite the fire.
2. Drag to spread the fire.
3. Multi Touch to ignite multiple fire!

Awesome conversation starter!

Best app to share in parties, offices, schools, clubs and gatherings!

Download Link: http://itunes.apple.com/app/virtual-fire+/id505472962?ls=1&mt=8

Open Topic Pinned Topic Locked Topic

Copyright © 2004-2014 FunForMobile Inc. All Rights Reserved. term of service privacy policy DMCA